Sunday, September 30, 2012

Take a walk.

So here I am on the top of a mountain, it's hard to breathe. But anyways I though I'd be alone here, it seems that no matter where you go there's always something to remind you that civilization along with all the problems it comes with is waiting for you as soon as you walk back down. Even up here there's paved roads and telephone poles to remind you that industrialization has take over and the only way out of this earth is death. And up here it easy to "trip" and not have to worry About the problems you might have tomorrow... But I have a brain and with that brain comes a little voice saying that life is worth living and that all this beauty surrounding me makes up for every imperfection humanity comes with, even though I know that isn't true. So now I'll walk back down to my car where I can contemplate that this dream that others call life isn't worth waking up from.

No comments:

Post a Comment