Saturday, January 26, 2013

...I'm a poet and I know it... *sigh*

Lately, I've been having these dreams lately. A friend for years, now suddenly deeper emotion grows. Barring she's not alone, no need for me when she walks down her atomic Forest. No need for me. This idealistic future of mine that only happens at night, my eyes are closed but my mind is open. Endless possibilities to contemplate but only you come to mind, with our two fingers interlocked we shift from district to district. A gentle tune that describes all emotion, nothing could feel better than this abyss of sadness that I backslide to when I awake from my slumber...lately all these emotions have come to me lately.

1 comment:

  1. I like the theme of your poem but I suggest that you structure it a little more. It seemed like the ideas just rolled out of your head which is great but the poem would look even better if you provided more structure to it. I look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete