Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Theme for English 3

I dont think that my case completely touches that of the poem, for example I'm not a black college student from harlem, but regaurdless Im not the same person out in the "wild" as I am in school and around my teachers. Although im not the exact opposite of what I am in school and I can be real with my teachers and studies, but not my rude and nonchalant attitude about all the little things. Otherwise I would get nothing done, but my outer interests will help me out with a high school English 3 class, unless I have to cook a kiesh or tune the suspension on a motorcycle. On another note im completely responsible for my education and with frinds or alone I'll continue my education without sweating the little things.

1 comment:

  1. Like the blog...but you need to make sure to keep track of your posts. You are missing a few. Good luck..

    ReplyDelete